Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me peace today, happiness and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please give me peace today, happiness and joy. I pray that my husband's true heart is revealed. Who was/is he? I feel I don't even know as he says one thing and acts a different way. Heavenly Father, my Christmas miracle and wish is that he will come to really know you. That our marriage is restored and healed. That my kids can have that Godly family, mother and father. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me today and let Your abundant blessings flow upon me. Give me wisdom and provide everything that I need. Embrace me, Lord, with Your holy presence. If someone comes here to collect payment, Lord, please touch their hearts. I don’t want to talk to them yet because, right...
Replies
7
Views
321
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Praise: God has brought me peace today. Praise: I am learning be content where you are. Prayer for a vacation. Prayer for financial freedom. Prayer for marriage to be strong beautiful and good again.
Replies
10
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,361
Messages
16,798,639
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom