Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me peace and joy today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please give me peace and joy today. I pray that my husband will be receptive and understanding. Please help him to realize the hurt and pain that's being caused. I pray for his pride, anger and stubbornness to be gone in Jesus Name. Please give me clarity and focus, take away my hurt and pain and restore me. I pray for a stable mind, heart and emotions. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
176
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with a humble and open heart. Lord, I ask for inner peace and wisdom so that everything I do may be guided by Your light. Help me make the right decisions in all areas of my life, and lead me to act with clarity, patience, and discernment. Lord, I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
285
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please place Your healing hand upon me. Give me good health, strength, peace, and relief from every pain and stress. Restore my mind, body, and heart with Your love and mercy. Protect me from sickness and fill my life with hope and healing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom