Dear Heavenly Father OH MIGHTY GOD Perfect my voice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEALTH

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father OH MIGHTY GOD

Perfect my voice your majesty so I may sing for you! And to play an instrument for you like King David. Thank You Lord we ask this in JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN.

### ###

Thank you in advance.
 
Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. My wife ### and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please straighten my marriage, I pray for respect and guidance and help like before in JESUS name amen and unspoken request THANK YOU
Replies
13
Views
373
No ancestral curse and embargo will have power over my life. All limitations play over my life is remove in Jesus name. Any disease in my body is removed by God grace.
Replies
7
Views
440
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER OH HOW I LOVE YOU I PRAY YOU would grant this honor to those unbelievers, that he would choose to take up residence within them".Lord, I want my friend to know Your grace too. I pray that You would save them and raise them up to new life in Christ. Give them faith that Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,245
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom