Dear Heavenly Father let me consume all ...

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father let me consume all knowledge and wisdom and to apply and to grow in Nutrition Let me put a praise report . Thank you amen =) Thank you for praying for me . =)
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today, seeking Your guidance and strength as I embark on my professional journey. Grant me the knowledge and understanding of the administrative and general operating policies, procedures, and practices of the Bureau/Department. May I be adept in modern...
Replies
7
Views
362
Heavenly Father let us pray for all those who had tornadoes in ### and ### on Apr 2. They have said about ### tornadoes touched down in these areas. So much damage to homes and property. Please Father be with these families and restore what they have lost. Please don't let them fall victim to...
Replies
9
Views
525
Heavenly Father let us pray for all those who had tornadoes in ### and ### on Apr 2. They have said about ### tornadoes touched down in these areas. So much damage to homes and property. Please Father be with these families and restore what they have lost. Please don't let them fall victim to...
Replies
12
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom