Dear Heavenly Father, it has been a very difficult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryHelen

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, it has been a very difficult 2 years. My son married, had a child. His soon to be ex-wife (###) & he never got along. They had an argument, he got arrested, she got a protective order against him, now he only gets supervised visits with his daughter (###). Lord it has been very, very difficult, I would love my son to have a loving healthy relationship with his daughter, but his ex is making it very difficult. He is a wonderful father. I want ### to have a relationship with You. It has also gotten very expensive (lawyers, supervised visits, child support, etc.) Lord, I pray for peace, joy, kindness, compassion, understanding, forgiveness. I pray that ### is safe, I pray for a great Christian God Driven lawyer and a great Christian God Driven judge. Lord I pray for your intervention to allow ### to be with us that we are able to enjoy her and she is able to enjoy being with us without the thought that ### will look for something to make trouble. I pray that ### (ex) opens her mind and heart to the Holy Spirit, plant a seed of compassion, kindness, forgiveness, joy and love. I pray for ### that he opens his heart and mind to the Holy Spirit and plant a seed of peace, self-control, gratitude, appreciation, forgiveness, and love. Lord bring peace to our family. Protect our family from all evil, diseases, illness, and protect our homes, and finances. I pray for a more loving, healthy relationship between all of us. Provide us with abundance of patience, money, trust, love, and joy. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter in law is acting very difficult towards me. She is also not treating my son with respect. My son works hard to take care of her and the kids and she tells me not to call him. She is putting division between us, I pray 🙏 for wisdom to handle this situation.
Replies
16
Views
229
Also new insurance office not calling back, this is so frustrating and difficult when I’m dealing with an emergency situation and dealing with these legal issues and mngs fighting us on this and very retaliating and harassing over this difficult situation injuries and injustices over sensitive...
Replies
7
Views
259
I am ### ### is subjected to deep temptation and severe financial problems and it is very difficult to go through the crisis. Besides office problems, pl pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom