Dear Heavenly Father I pray that This Sunday's Service ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
202
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
11
Views
233
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local ###, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom