Dear Heavenly Father, I need you this very hour. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, I am praying to you on behalf of this requester. Please lend your ear to her plea and cover her marriage in the blood of Christ. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
In Faith I Believe For The Most Miraculous Answers To My Prayer Needs Even This Very Day And Hour! BECAUSE MY DADDY FATHER ABBA GOD YOU ARE SOO MUCH MORE THEN ABLE FOR ALL OF YOUR WONDERS TO PERFORM IN EVERY AREA OF MY WHOLE LIFE...AND I BELIEVE AND I RECEIVE IN ALL FAITH AND HOPE AND TRUST IN...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom