Dear Heavenly Father, I need you this very hour. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,

I need you this very hour. Please hear my cry. My marriage is falling apart and counseling doesn't seem to be working. Heavenly Father, my husband is not spirit filled. I feel anger, resentment, bitterness from the loss of trust and how I don't feel like he cares enough to work on the marriage. The pain is so great because I thought this man would always be there for me for life yet I don't trust that he will. Forgive me for placing my husband and marriage before you. Please dear God reveal to me if I should stay or if this is your way of saying this is not in your will. I pray that you will open my husband's heart and that he will let down his wall of stubbornness, anger, pride. Please reveal yourself to him and convict him of any sins. I pray that he will miss his family as he stays alone in our home, I pray that he has a great desire to lead the household spiritually by thought, action, words, and deeds. Help me father to learn to forgive, heal the wounds, and restore my faith. Father, the enemy has done a work on us but you can turn it around. I pray protection/healing for every single family member and friends. Bind all ungodly spirits from our lives. Send Godly counsel through a devotional, person, music to my husband and I pray that there will be no temptation to do further harm to this marriage. Help me to let go all control and give the control back to you. In Jesus Mighty name Amen.
 
Lord in your name I cast out Satan and the king of Babylon out of this marriage... Come Holy Spirit come into their marriage... Hail the Savior.
 
Matthew 11 vs 28:30 - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” In Jesus Name I pray that your request be granted in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I join you in your prayers for your marriage. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
In Faith I Believe For The Most Miraculous Answers To My Prayer Needs Even This Very Day And Hour! BECAUSE MY DADDY FATHER ABBA GOD YOU ARE SOO MUCH MORE THEN ABLE FOR ALL OF YOUR WONDERS TO PERFORM IN EVERY AREA OF MY WHOLE LIFE...AND I BELIEVE AND I RECEIVE IN ALL FAITH AND HOPE AND TRUST IN...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,088
Messages
16,818,659
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom