Dear heavenly father I come to you ...

Telestester

Prayer Warrior
Dear heavenly father I come to you in this evening Lord in the name of Jesus Christ praying for everyone Who needs you right now Lord because we always longing for your love thank you for all the gifts and blessings you give us and for the protection you grant us for each day you are wonderful my God thank you Lord amen 🙏
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You tonight in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###'s heartfelt prayer. Your Word tells us in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 to "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." We are grateful for the gifts and blessings You bestow upon us daily. Thank You for Your steadfast love and protection.

Lord, we pray for everyone who needs You right now. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your providence and care, knowing that You are always with us.

Father, Your love is our constant source of strength and comfort. We are reminded in Romans 8:38-39 that nothing can separate us from Your love, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Thank You for being a wonderful and loving God.

We pray this in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer with a humble thankful but troubled heart right now. As I am asking you Heavenly Father to please restore and renew the friendship between ### and ### on Instagram now. For ###'s heart is broken where she feels sad hurt disappointed and betrayed by...
Replies
6
Views
280
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom