Koroy

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you once more, with a heavy heart. I pray that with your love, grace, and blessing please allow restoration and reconciliation of my and ###'s relationship. Please Father..soften ###'s heart for me.. may he choose us once more..and give our relationship another chance. I pray that ### realize how much he means to me and that I love him very much. I pray that Lord, keep ### safe and healthy and blessed. Thank you Lord. Amen🙏
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to You with a heavy heart, seeking Your divine intervention and grace. We pray for the restoration and reconciliation of ### and ###'s relationship. Lord, please soften ###'s heart and guide him to choose their relationship once more. May he realize the depth of ###'s love and the significance he holds in ###'s life.

Father, we ask that You keep ### safe, healthy, and blessed. Surround them both with Your love and wisdom, and lead them towards a renewed and stronger bond. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you everyone. Every prayer means a lot to me. God bless us all🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart, seeking Your comfort and guidance during this challenging time for my mental health. Please grant me the strength to overcome feelings of anxiety, depression, or any overwhelming thoughts that may cloud my mind. Surround me with Your love...
Replies
9
Views
701
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer with a humble thankful but troubled heart right now. As I am asking you Heavenly Father to please restore and renew the friendship between ### and ### on Instagram now. For ###'s heart is broken where she feels sad hurt disappointed and betrayed by...
Replies
6
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom