Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you today asking you to be with my family.
Be with my husband as he travels this evening for work. Bring him home safe. Thank you for being with us yesterday during the bad weather. Please let this opportunity at work be offered to me. This opportunity will affect my family in great ways. I am willing to give it all I have and work as hard as I can. Please Lord know our needs. You have done great things for us and I thank you and all those who pray with me. I felt lost yesterday when I couldn’t devote more time for prayer to you yesterday. In your Son Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
178
Father God I seek you today asking for forgiveness. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me. Lord free me from deception and fill me with Your truth. Deliver me from divination and any other hidden spiritual hindrances. Send me the place of deliverance, carrying and encounters...
Replies
6
Views
243
lord I come to you today asking for forgiveness, I know I committed a big sin, that should of been done after marriage, I’m so stressed and worried, I’m trying so hard not to worry but it’s so hard , cause I feel like you’re not hearing me , I’m so young and I made mistakes, I’m not in a good...
Replies
8
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom