Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You to lay my panic and anxiety at Your feet. You know that I have been worrying unnecessarily for many weeks which has been my worst enemy and biggest spiritual stronghold that I often struggle alone. When I’m crushed by my fears and worries, remind me of Your power and Your grace through your chosen servant. Fill me with Your peace as I trust in You and You alone. I know I can’t beat this on my own, but I also know that I have You, Lord, and You have already paid the ultimate price to take my heavy burdens from off my shoulders. For this I thank you, Amen.
Let's come in agreement for this stronghold to dry up in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
295
"Heavenly Father, I come before you deeply sorry for the pain I caused ### and my daughters. Please work in their heart to bring forgiveness and healing, and help me to make amends where possible. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask today for the grace to forgive everyone in my life I come to you today...
Replies
9
Views
615
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom