Dear Heavenly Father God Holy Spirit I thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father God Holy Spirit I thank you for everything in my life and what I have in it. Please be with ### and ###. They need your intervention in their lives right now. Please intervene with your presence and drive out the devil by the name of my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. He and everything else has to bow to his name. I am asking you to bind these demons of addiction and drive them out and bless with perfect peace love and restoration. I love you Dear Father work your will in their lives and in my life in all this I ask in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the ways to address and communicate with the LORD GOD, The Blessed Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable...
Replies
7
Views
142
I was saved at age ### through the wrong fear of God through the fear of the end times movie they showed us at the tent meeting. I was raised going to a legalistic Southern Baptist church. Learned about please and earning God's love through works righteousness. Age ### I started going to an...
Replies
10
Views
426
Holy spirit I thank you for my life, my family and that of everyone may your name be praised in amen. Father I connect my health to the alter of fire and I ask that May these pains on my body, diabetes and HBP be revised in Jesus name amen.
Replies
6
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom