Dear heavenly father dear heavenly brother dear heavenly Spirit I pray that you will stop the protesters from tearing down any building or causing problems in the community please stop them lord I pray for the protesters things to end in Jesus mighty fine name in God's holy blessed name in the precious righteous name of the Holy Spirit I pray Amen
Lord, we ask for an increase of Your government and peace to rule in our cities (Jer 29:7), the cities of The U.S., in Washington DC, in LA, Chicago, NYC, throughout the U.S. and world. We pray for the Peace of Jerusalem (Ps 122:6). Let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts, in Jesus’ Name.
““Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:9
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom