Dear, good Christian, would you pray for me and my family, so

Gerald Songonae

Disciple of Prayer
Dear, good Christian, would you pray for me and my family, so that we may continue to worship and praise and go to church.
 
In the powerful name of Christ our Lord, In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, we speak life into our situations, into our lives, our families, that you are Glorified, Amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
```
[SIZE=12pt]Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Isaiah 41:10 [/SIZE]Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

[SIZE=12pt]John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation. http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My prayers are with you![/SIZE]
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a new woman figure in my life and my ### need a woman in his life to take good care of us please pray for God to send my ### the right one that will be good to us and treat us right I don't want man two man in my life please pray for God to help my ### to fall in love again we need a...
Replies
6
Views
420
My name is ### and I’m from ###, ###. I met a very kind and unique person not too long ago. She’s also very different from any women I met before and I feel she fits the qualities of a noble wife as described in Proverbs 31:10. Her name is ### and I met her while she was my recovery nurse after...
Replies
7
Views
344
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom