Dear GodIm praying for your divine intervention. Please God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissy

Prayer Warrior
Dear God

Im praying for your divine intervention. Please God I need you to bring customers into my ###'s shop. I need big jobs to come into today. My ### has no business. He needs to pay bills and he owes a lot. I need your financial blessings and favor asap. Bring my ### out of this rut. God please watch over my ### today. Im nervous. Thank you for bring him through this obstacles.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me...
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom