Prayers For Divine Intervention Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me and comes back and stays for good. Please God forgive me. I do not feel we at all. All this is impacting me spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. I am so sad all the time. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful. I am in need of a crown for a cracked tooth. They have scheduled me for June. I am so afraid waiting that long it will crack more and I lose the tooth. I just lost one. Please pray that the staff finds an earlier appointment in March. Let a miracle happen and one open up. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
231
LORD GOD i need your Divine Intervention with my current circumstances. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
175
I am trusting God for divine intervention. Please pray for freedom from debt, financial breakthrough, restoration of my business and job, and open doors of favor. Pray that God grants me wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and protection from every attack. May He strengthen my faith and cause me to...
Replies
9
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom