Dear, GodDear, King Jesus The thing that concerns or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear, God

Dear, King Jesus

The thing that concerns or plagues me is the eternal need of support. Most of my life I have turned to people for support. I resent being a being who needs help when all I yearn to do is support myself. Honestly, I desire no God's or being's help, but alone I may be in constant distress. I never yearn to have to confide in anyone for support. I don't like latching on to people and things for support. You all make me feel pathetic and weak, and I truly do not bear failure or incompleteness of myself. I mean well in my many endeavors, but you, God, let me fail or fear to try. You do not and cannot make me feel stark, and I yearn to sever myself from your eternal needs and support. I don't yearn to need a single request. I don't yearn to need to beg you for any necessities but to ultimately thrive alone throughout all ages or eras and never have doubt about what I need. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Dear, God Dear, King Jesus I pray for eternal optimistic vibes and kind karma that will out weigh or balance bad vibes and bad karma. I pray that I am and will timelessly be hallowed or fortunate throughout my life and even beyond worlds. I pray that I am a truly kind person with lots of...
Replies
4
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,450
Messages
16,777,097
Members
647,995
Latest member
Duandiorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom