Dear, GodDear, King Jesus I pray for eternal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

siridraconic

Disciple of Prayer
Dear, God

Dear, King Jesus

I pray for eternal optimistic vibes and kind karma that will out weigh or balance bad vibes and bad karma. I pray that I am and will timelessly be hallowed or fortunate throughout my life and even beyond worlds. I pray that I am a truly kind person with lots of humanity, grace, prudence, love, and sanity. I pray that virtue by your will be done. I pray that you God yearn to see me in a new light. I also pray for my family and true friends to embrace the same blessings as they desire. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Dear, God Dear, King Jesus The thing that concerns or plagues me is the eternal need of support. Most of my life I have turned to people for support. I resent being a being who needs help when all I yearn to do is support myself. Honestly, I desire no God's or being's help, but alone I may be...
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Please continue for the breakthroughs my heart desires and my needs Lord Jesus and Father God, Lord, Holy Spirit, I need you, I thank you for this new day, thank you for dying on the cross for my sins and I confess and repent of my sins for which I am truly...
Replies
5
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,992
Members
647,986
Latest member
Wrtoumor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom