DEAR GOD

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father of Lights I ask that all my circumstances, situations, relationships, opportunities, finances everything in my present and future shall be ordained by You in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen. Who am I without You God? Nothing. I am an autistic lonely 24 year old man with a Business...
Replies
7
Views
126
LIFE IN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME TO STOP SATAN WEAPONS MY GOD GO TO HELLLLLLLLL STAY THERE NOW GREATLYYY DONT HAVE A VOICE GREATLY NO HEARING GREATLY PERIOD. NOW THE SICKNESS LEAVES ME NOW IT WAS DEFINITELY SENT BY SATAN SHITE CREW AS A GAME OF LAME IDK 🤷 I THINK 🤔 ASSINGMENTS...
Replies
12
Views
167
Dear God I start my prayer to You by asking for the forgiveness of all my sins and placing this prayer all under the authority of Your Son Jesus Christ Amen. I am a sinner I am a wicked my heart is evil I cannot lie You see through me God. I ask for Your Will to be done in my life God in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom