Dear God...through Jesus Christ...I pray that there is no ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God...through Jesus Christ...I pray that there is no pneumonia in his lungs. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying through Jesus Christ for the miracle I have long-requested in my heart. I don't ask to avoid suffering, it isn't that, but you know what I ask for in my heart. Jesus help me, I know you understand and I am pleading to you for your intercession. I am pleading to you for choice. Even now...
Replies
7
Views
186
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 40:1 : Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. Extended Explanation: Isaiah 40:1 marks a significant shift in tone within the book of Isaiah. After chapters filled with warnings of judgment and descriptions of exile, this...
Replies
10
Views
190
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 8:4 : For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom