Dear God, This is a final tense week for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

justus009

Prayer Partner
Dear God,

This is a final tense week for me. I did badly in one of the exam. God, please provide a miracle so that I can pass the exam. This will def give me an extra motivation to do well in my final exams due next week. I need ur support Lord, I feel so discouraged and crippled. I need you to lift me up in this troubled times and help me to cross the finish line by end of next week.

Dear Friends, please pray for ### so that ### can overcome the hurdles.

I would really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you

God bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father of Lights I am a wicked sinner with the wrong intentions I am filthy you see through me forgive me for all my sins God so I may plead for mercy at Your throne of grace in Jesus Name. Due to my ulcerative colitis the medication I have to take each day 3 pills in morning and 3...
Replies
8
Views
118
dear GOD thank you, I wanted to to say I am grateful for all the help you've given me us, also I wanted to ask for accompany, everyday be with me so I don't feel alone I am not afraid because I know you are there with me, I am sorry I am not perfect I sinned I have lots of flaws but I ask...
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father of Lights I ask that all my circumstances, situations, relationships, opportunities, finances everything in my present and future shall be ordained by You in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen. Who am I without You God? Nothing. I am an autistic lonely 24 year old man with a Business...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom