Dear God thank You for Your blessings. Please Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

castanee

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God thank You for Your blessings. Please Lord I beg for all needs mentioned in prayers, need for health, jobs, peace in relations, other improvements. Please Lord give everyone of us in need and all who are not able to post a prayer request, Your supply of love, peace, health, provision, and most of all a living relation with You. In Jesus Name, amen, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for the blessings You continue to send our way. Last night, You surprised us with unexpected guests, and I know it was You who brought them to us. Because of that, I was able to pay our guard’s salary for last month and give a partial payment to my other staff...
Replies
7
Views
338
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for surrounding me with your blessings as a downpour of joy in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
361
I humbly come before you in prayer today. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills, and my landlord is not helping in any way. I really don't know what to do right now. I pray for my landlord that he may be as happy as I hope to be. What he's doing to me is not fair. But he has to make...
Replies
8
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom