Dear God, thank You for today, I feel so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Dear God, thank You for today, I feel so at peace, I pray that You continue filling me up with it and not letting me feel sad or impatient anymore... Abba, I pray that You continue melting the snow away, Lord make this miracle happen for ### to bend her knees upon Your Throne, and I pray to cast away ALL evil in her life, specially ###, Father, please bring her back soon so that we can honour, worship and praise You Father, no one can stand against You and I know You will remove ### out of her life already, in Jesus' Holy name I pray, believe, declare and receive this, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
175
i cant dothis Lor.d im too tire.d pelase show up in my life.im too tired and no onecqres about emim too tired.yes iworship the internet gravenimages btut her eis nothign else in my lfie except ause.i dont knwo how ot have beter life if all i ge tis abus eand mindblinded peoel. i nee dhelp im...
Replies
10
Views
169
im trie dof tryin so hard. aksing God to forgive my ### and brign helaign into all areas of my life. i pray this for allpeople. i did soemhtign awful yesterday caus ie was so overwhelmed. i ask that he person forgives me and someon how God gives them an understanidn heart bout me. i pray God...
Replies
6
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom