Dear God, Thank you for this day. Lord, Thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, Thank you for this day. Lord, Thank you for all you have done in my life. I come to you this morning, Lord to ask that today be the day I get the call that they are going to do the Home study on me. Please, Lord, My Grandson is having bad dreams, worried about his family for Christmas. Please, surround ###, ###, and ### and protect them and let them feel your love. Lord, please let me be granted guardianship of my 3 grandchildren soon. Please let them come home to me soon, Lord. Bless them and guide them and keep them safe. I love you, Lord. In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
246
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
231
Thank You for the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, and the shelter over my head. Lord, I pray that You will please watch over me and my loved ones today. Please give us wisdom so we can know how to handle every situation. Thank You for Your unending love. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom