Dear God,Thank you for this day, for Your love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

Thank you for this day, for Your love and Your provision. Thank You that the heavens are open upon all areas of our lives, thank You that this is the official year of great Grace, and thank You that we can be part of it. Thank You Father that You are our source, You are our God, we lack nothing but have sufficiency in all areas of our lives, we have enough to bless others, we don't look at our circumstances, we choose to look beyond that and we declare with the authority given to us on the cross that we are overcomers, we are more than conquerors through Christ who strengthens us, we are victors in Jesus name.

I love You God, I thank You that we can receive all grace by faith in Jesus name.

Amen and Amen
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
246
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
231
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom