Dear God,Pray for the soul of ### dad who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

123

Beloved of All
Dear God,

Pray for the soul of ### who just passed away. Help him rest in God's loving arms. Keep his family strong as they go through this difficult time.

In Christ name I ask it.

Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray in Jesus name that you and your family will soon find peace and healing during this difficult time.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father of Lights I ask that all my circumstances, situations, relationships, opportunities, finances everything in my present and future shall be ordained by You in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen. Who am I without You God? Nothing. I am an autistic lonely 24 year old man with a Business...
Replies
7
Views
128
Sovereign God of the Bible. I ask for Your forgiveness for my sins in Jesus Name for the sake of my very requests in Jesus Name. I acknowledge I am a sinner, a wicked sinner. You know my heart, God of the Bible. I have evil intentions and an evil mind, and I ask You to have mercy on me in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
130
Master God I ask You again please may Your Sovereign Will be done in my life in Jesus Christ Name Amen. Master God forgive me for all my sins in Jesus Name Amen. I am confused can I pray to the Son directly to Jesus I know the Son is one with the Father and Holy Spirit. But you never see...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom