Dear God please watch over my boyfriend ### my mom ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer123

Servant
Dear God please watch over my boyfriend my mom is taking him to go get us all mcdonalds and I can't help it I get jealous when he's around my sister I just get scared him being around her I just feel like I can't trust them around eachother I mean I don't think they will do anything. Just every girl that's around my boyfriend I get so jealous I don't maybe its just me maybe I just have a problem with trust and jealousy. My mom says I'm so insecure and have nothing to worry about but I don't know. Just please Lord help me with my trust issues and help me quit being so jealous and forgive me for being jealous. I just love my boyfriend with all my heart, I just don't want to lose him. I really don't know what I would do without him. Just please lord please let everything go good today and he spends time with me and lets me know have nothing to worry about or to be jealous about. I just feel like I can't explain how I feel to my boyfriend he gets mad because I get jealous. Which I can understand but I can't help it. I just love him so much and do not want to lose him. I just want him to understand how I feel. Just please lord help restore our relationship with eachother and please just help him to show me he loves me and all that. If its your will Lord, In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord please hear her cries of the heart for the love of this person she as for lord,

but also my father i ask that you show yourself into her heart my lord, comfort her

lord father. In Jesus name '' LOVE ME YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL

YOUR SOUL AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND'' AMEN
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
149
Someone's mom or dad and they kid are getting killed and it breaks my heart for someone to murder someone who is innocent. My heart breaks for people who are murdered and they are innocent it makes me very sad even when it's a cat or dog or any animal. I hope and I pray whoever kills a human or...
Replies
7
Views
191
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom