Dear God, please strengthen the relationship with ###.

Full of Faith

Humble Servant of All
Dear God, please strengthen the relationship with ### and me. Please guide me Lord. Please make him communicate with me more frequently. Please have him want to schedule our date this and every Saturday, as he had said, and to talk or see each other every Wednesday. Please have us talk tonight or tomorrow to catch up and clear the air. Lord I pray that this is the man I am meant to spend my life with. Please help calm our worries and to look towards the future. Please Lord, I’ve been hurt so much, please let him be the one. Thank You for everything and for Your positive answers to this prayer. In Jesus’ Name I pray, amen. ###
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
126
Dear God please strengthen your people and defeat the evil that is attacking them in all areas - spiritual, physical, mental. May underlying conditions be brought to light and healed, may Christ shine brightly in our beings, may our countries return to your hand. Amen
Replies
9
Views
275
My Prayer request, God please strengthen my spiritual life. Open my spiritual eyes, and vision in Jesus name Amen. * God please give us the finances to build our house, buy a new car. * Grow my business this year and beyond, let it be known world wide in Jesus name. * Protect my husband and...
Replies
4
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom