Dear God please save my daughter ###’s soul, guiding ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carolyndb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carolyndb

Guest
Dear God please save my daughter ###’s soul, guiding her to seek your forgiveness and salvation through your son Christ Jesus. Please protect ### from all forms of harm, danger, evil and negativity, and heal her physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. I ask that your Holy Spirit come over ### filling her and surrounding her with your love, understanding and wisdom, guiding and helping ### to make the right choices and decisions for herself that are according to Your Will for her. Thank you in Christ Jesus, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved and most gracious Father, it is an honor to address you as such. How you protected us even in the midst of our sin. Let us remember the patience you have so lovingly bestowed upon us. Give us this same kind of enduring power towards one another. Help us to forgive one another, as our Father in heaven has forgiven us. Thank you most merciful, most kind and loving parent. Help us to seek your wisdom in raising our little ones. Send an angel to protect this most precious commodity. Praises, honor, glory to our KING! AMEN!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God save my daughter and my ex, also heal my daughter from Citrullinaemia, manage the levels of her ammonia and make it normal from now on, let her body and brain start functioning well. She has some symptoms of Asperger's syndrome. Please heal her from that too, ASAP, ###.
Replies
10
Views
265
Dear God Please save my Sister ###. Demons are attacking her She is surrounded by evil. She has been awake on meth for ### days. She lives in a different state than me. She is really far gone. Please don't let me lose her. Please put Your Armor of God on her now This is a Spiritual warfare...
Replies
10
Views
301
Dear Lord, Bless my daughter and ### as they go through this spiritual eclipse. You know the best way to wake up their spirits. I ask that you do so asap. I do not want them to fall prey to humanistic teachings ("just be a good person") or false teachings that turn their focus away from you...
Replies
7
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom