Dear god please pray for my ###

Diangaea

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, please pray for ### to get his study permit visa soon. Please pray. I request Your prayer.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. ALSO PLEASE ACCEPT MY OTHER PRAYERS ASWELL. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
109
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
7
Views
11
Dear God, please hear my prayers, Dear God, please accept my prayers. I sincerely need your help. Amen. (Please remember me in your prayers, please)
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom