Dear God, Please let me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God,

Please let me do great on finals. Lord please help me maintain at least a 3.5 GPA for NHS. Lord please let me get a new French teacher next semester. Jesus surround me with your holy angels take away the bad. Lord heal my body it's ### pain. Jesus please let me get a new phone.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
125
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom