Dear God, Please keeping changing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God,

Please keep changing me into the person you want me to be. Lord and me my family and friends. Lord please financially bless my family so I can get a new phone with unlimited talk, text, and web. Lord surround me, my family and friends with your angels.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father God, please answer each request made here, today, that is within Your perfect will in Jesus Holy name. Amen

Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my Salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please keep everyone safe and happy including animals I love for everyone even me to be safe . It's so much danger in killing in the wrong including where I used to live at in ### it's shooting and killing and doing illegal drugs . God please keep everyone safe in the world please it's very...
Replies
10
Views
181
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. ALSO PLEASE ACCEPT MY OTHER PRAYERS ASWELL. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
111
Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom