Dear God please help me please touch my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
Dear God please help me please touch my ### and deliver him of all his health problems give me strength and rest Father for I am so very tired in Jesus name I pray
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
58
DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS DAY, DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS WEEK. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE AND PROTECTED. AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
36
Heavenly Father, All praise and glory be to you LORD Jesus Christ! Please deliver me from every spirit spouse and help to get into a Christ-centered marriage and bless me with children in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom