Dear God, please grant me a good night's sleep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, please grant me a good night's sleep and let me awaken rested and refreshed. Grant me a productive day tomorrow. Help me do a good job in all that I do. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May the good lord grant your request in Jesus name, Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
204
Please pray that I can get to sleep at night because I have a hard time getting to sleep and I barely take naps anymore. And I be up from 7 am in the morning till 12 am midnight. Please pray that God lets us sleep and we get wonderful dreams because I love to continue to have wonderful dreams...
Replies
9
Views
595
Please let me be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My stepmom isn't home and will probably spend the night at her boyfriend's house and come home at 5:30 in the morning. I haven't slept good in 2 nights and I have to go to work tomorrow so please let me be able to sleep through the night.
Replies
11
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom