Dear God, Please Financially bless ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God,

Please Financially bless my family so I can get a new phone with unlimited talk, text, and web.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I owe ### in SSA benefits and I'm not able to pay that back they were taking the payment in paying back so was not getting any money I did not know there was even an overpayment right now I take care of my two grandson and my brother that had two strokes and I need my taxes to put food...
Replies
6
Views
229
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
257
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you with a heavy heart God I know you say that we shouldn't worry and to ask you and we should receive I'm stressed lord my son needs a ### for rent and my youngest daughter needs ### to get her and her children into a house and God I'm in debit for ### to pay...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom