Dear God, please do not let the tuition rise ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kroons
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kroons

Guest
Dear God, please do not let the tuition rise again. We depend so much on our earnings from fast food places and that is it. The textbooks and the apartment rent too is going up. Where are we gona get the money from? How are we gona pay our bills? Where are we gona turn for help? New jobs are not in sight nor anyone is hiring. School personnel are being cut and we are left in a limb. Dear God only you can solve our problems and if they pile up too high... then it is time to worry and not pay attention to our studies. Please God open up the windows of heaven and the blessing will fall upon us. Help us to tithe and give offerings for the poor and destitute. Your word is true. Do unto others as you would do unto you. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers. In Your holy name. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God owns a cattle of a thousand hills. He never fails. He knows all our problems and shortages. Trust in Him always and good will come sooner or later. Whom do I heaven.. buy You? To whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I'm sorry for my actions as for a young age as I suffer from lust forgive me. Do not let me go to the path where Satan is please Father I'm only a little girl Lord, forgive me as I repent for my actions as I repent for everything and ask for forgiveness Lord. Please help me and the other...
Replies
10
Views
524
Thank you again for those who have prayed for me, thank you so much. Today I didn't get my period from all my stress but I won't let it get to me, God has showed me signs and symptoms of my period coming soon it might even come tomorrow who knows. All I know God won't let me down so easily not...
Replies
6
Views
630
Thank you for all those who had prayed for me, I'm happy to know that there are people out there to help me trust in our Father more than anything in this universe. I cannot thank you enough, tomorrow I should be suspecting my period or this week even, so please pray for me. I have repented many...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom