Dear God. please change my life for the better. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Tee

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God. please change my life for the better. Also, to get a job that I can be stable in.- In Jesus name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, no matter how much we try, no one can truly change someone’s life. Maybe not even God can. If my life was meant to change, it would have changed by now. I am just tired. Please don’t give me more hope, because every time my hope breaks, the pain becomes even greater. Amen
Replies
9
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesus, Please try to change my life. Please get me into the puppet tree help me employ people or find a company that can employ other people in need as well. Don’t ever make me have to work at ### anymore unless it’s like for part-time and small amount not be humiliated and...
Replies
9
Views
345
I’m getting married soon Lord you know so please change it for us to be compatible please Lord !!
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom