Dear God, Please change my life for my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Tee

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, Please change my life for my life for my better. Let me have a Wonderful birthday tomorrow. - In Jesus name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, hear this prayer, let their life change and let it be a good life. Let them also have a wonderful and blessed birthday. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, no matter how much we try, no one can truly change someone’s life. Maybe not even God can. If my life was meant to change, it would have changed by now. I am just tired. Please don’t give me more hope, because every time my hope breaks, the pain becomes even greater. Amen
Replies
9
Views
155
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
105
I SPEAK LIFE IN I HAVE VICTORY GREATLY I CAN BE HAPPY IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY, MY LIFE IS BLESSED I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY THAT STAYS I CLEAN UP MY NAILS LOOKING BETTER NOW URGENTLY. I CAN HAVE MY NEEDS MET GREATLY URGENTLY. I CLEAN UP MY BEDROOM GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom