Dear God, please bring my family closer together. Restore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, please bring my family closer together. Restore what was taken from me by the enemy. Help each member of my family in their jobs, relationships, and finances. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that Your guardian angels alway surrounds me and my children. Keeping us alway from pain and difficulties. May Your joy, satisfaction and peace alway be with us. May we feel God's protection and love in every moment of our life, Lord, I pray that my older daughter will...
Replies
12
Views
87
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that Your guardian angels alway surrounds me and my children. Keeping us alway from pain and difficulties. May Your joy, satisfaction and peace alway be with us. May we feel God's protection and love in every moment of our life, Lord, I pray that my older daughter will...
Replies
13
Views
91
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom