Dear God. My mom, ### just had her CT scan ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter PatriciaKnight1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatriciaKnight1

Guest
Dear God.

My mom, ### just had her CT scan at ### last Tuesday morning. She has been battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer for over a year now. We're hoping for the CT scan result is much better than last time. Keep on praying tonight and tomorrow morning before her 9am appointment to see her oncologist to hear about her CT scan result. I'm praying that there's no more tumors on her liver and that she's cancer free. She has been drinking beverages with lemon, since lemons is 10,000 stronger than chemotherapy and heard that it can kill off tumors in your body. God, please make sure that she has much better result as good news to hear for tomorrow morning.

Amen
 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:29
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
There is bad news that I heard from the doctor this morning. He revealed that my mom's tumors had grown and now he will let ###, a pharmacy company in ###, where I live, to deliver new drug to our house sometime around tomorrow I hope. I also hope that the new drug will shrink and kill all the tumors on her liver. It all started a year and a half ago when she went to ### on the second Saturday of June of ###, which was three weeks after I graduated from high school and found out about the colon tumor on her colon and had surgery to remove it, but found the tumors on her livers. Keep on delivering prayers that this new drug will shrink and kill them all by 100%.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my mom just had heart valve replacement surgery on ###. She was doing great the first 2 days; she was urinating. Now she has not been urinating enough because her kidney is not functioning right now because of the surgery, and they put her on temporary dialysis to clean her blood and get the...
Replies
11
Views
252
Need prayers my mom ### just apply for Medicare hope she get approved n than we going to sign her up for Medicaid I pray social security well allowed her to get social security check she had nothing n I hope they sent the mail to the P.O. Box n not the home address
Replies
12
Views
120
Please pray for my daughter ### that her CT scan comes back negative. She has not had one in ### months. She is experiencing the same stabbing pain in her temple when she was diagnosed with brain cancer ### years ago. Please pray she will be healed of all cancer. She is also ### months pregnant...
Replies
15
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom