Dear God Just Please Get All My ###'s ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer123

Servant
Dear God just please get all my sisters' dad to help my mom out with the bills and with stuff we need for ourselves and our house. He hasn't really been helping out like he was, lately he's just been spending his money on himself. Just please help him not to think of his self and start thinking about his kids and stuff. And please Lord help my boyfriend to give me more money so I can spend on our daughter, he gives me money just not enough so I can get her more things that I would like to get her. He does help me out just not a whole lot. And please Lord help things work out with me and my boyfriend and our daughter please just help my boyfriend to treat me better and show that he loves me and he quits putting me down. I just want me and him to get along and love each other and I want him to think about his daughter and me instead of his self. I mean I know he does care about me. Just please Lord help our relationship. And help him to stay faithful to me no matter what. He hasn't cheated on me that I know of I just don't want him to ever cheat on me. I just love A LOT. If it's your will Lord. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God things got real bad real fast. I need your help and guidance. Please God I can't do anything right. I am frightened I have no control over anything I just need your help badly. There are so many things out my reach. I have been frustrated because so much depends this. Housing for myself...
Replies
11
Views
422
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband & help me. He has serious medical & emotional issues 5+ years. His depression is killing me. I’m trying but today I just can’t deal with it. Every day all day he says he can’t wait to be dead. Not his fault. I don’t like feeling...
Replies
10
Views
493
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom