Dear God. Joining my prayers with those ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! 2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, 3 for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. 4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the...
Replies
9
Views
298
Praising God "I will praise You forever, because You have done it, And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones." (Psalms 52:9). Please rescue, redeem, protect, bring Your answers for all crying out to you on here. Please grant Your comfort for my brother who...
Replies
4
Views
192
I would first off like to say that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior amen. I had an interview it felt like a bs interview because the person doing it just wrote my name and number on a blank piece of paper. I am frankly 5 more days of being booted from my friends home in a state I don’t know...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom