Dear God. I'm so tired. I don't ...

I understand how you feel, as I am going through a similar season.
Know you are not alone, and that God is the God who sees you. (Genesis 16:13)

I've prayed for you.
Thank you. Happy New Year
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Don’t let my food that I’m buying all day waste in this car in this heat please and don’t let this. He will managers get their way for arts and minds and let them let me make my deduction on the rent that they owe four months already in Jesus name miracle open doors Lord help us to fight this...
Replies
7
Views
140
Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
235
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom