Dear God, I'll continously pray & pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I continuously pray without ceasing the heart and mind transformation of ### that he will glorify God in all he does. Acknowledged Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Lord manifest a miracle in his life the he will seek you first and worship you Lord. Please remove all his...
Replies
4
Views
243
Father God, I’ll come to you in prayer and ask to put ### name on the altar. That you cover him in the blood of Jesus, and when he is sentenced on Tuesday that you let him get sentenced as little as humanly possible that you give him another chance in life that you protect him while he is away...
Replies
8
Views
278
Dear God I'm grateful for all the graces that I had received every day and about to receive. I thank you too for keeping us safe every day from all harm or dangers & illness.. I am asking for forgiveness from all my wrong doings in the past, present and might in future that I may not be aware...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom