Dear God, I pray that you grant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
107
Help me Oh Lord GOD Psalm 86:1 (KJV) "Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy Psalm 121:2 (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth". In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
365
Dear Lord, I pray that you grant me with a new employment opportunity that aligns with my family’s need. I am grateful for my current job as it has opened my eyes and has given me an understanding of the type of team I want to be surrounded by. I surrender to you Lord and know that a new...
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom