Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God, I pray for healing of mind, body, soul. Deliver me from strongholds and ungodly soul ties. Please show me the truth about the person, I pray my eyes will be open. I pray for strength. In Jesus name, amen.
Prayed. Put your trust to GOD.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
107
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
225
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom