Dear God I pray for all the families and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Dear God I pray for all the families and need of your people that cry out to you. Please meet them where they are in their walk with you and allow them to feel your loving presence, healing and deliverance. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all the prayers warriors and all those praying for one and other Lord. Bless them cover them and protect them. Let your light shine upon all those praying ministers and praying partners and prayer warrior who helps us pray daily. Meet there needs God. We love you we bless your...
Replies
7
Views
320
Praying please in the name of Jesus Christ for my family who are suffering a torment with disunity, betrayalbetween us, sadness, anger, God protect us and healing our hearts for their disobedience mistake we are exterminated we can’t see or talking because is only shouting yelling, crying...
Replies
9
Views
157
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom