Dear God I need children praying. For ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need children, twins, a boy and a girl. Promotion at work effective date from Jan ###. Pray more and receive answers. A visa for my husband to the USA. Favour and international travels. Power of delay and setback, limitation and those hijacking my blessing begone from my life completely. Ideas...
Replies
9
Views
467
I need children in my marriage and happiness too.
Replies
6
Views
180
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom