Dear God, I know I am such ...

Shereens

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I know I am such a sinner person. I mean that.. You know it already, right? I have never been to church for a year. I stop praying as I think prayer is not the way out or even can help me. But God, You know that at the very end I will always be drawn back to You. This time, the job is simply too difficult for me to burden, everything seems so difficult and the pandemic makes it worse. I don't know where to ask for help. I even think of giving up. But God, I know You will help me. Deep down I believe that You are there watching me and never stop caring for me. This time Lord, please please help me with the workload. Help me to achieve my goals and meet all the requirements. I know Your timing is perfect but I lose time already. Please help me. Don't leave me alone by myself.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
```markdown
Dear God, I know I am such a sinner person. I mean that.. You know it already, right? I have never been to church for a year. I stop praying as I think prayer is not the way out or even can help me. But God, You know that at the very end I will always be drawn back to You. this time, the job is simply too difficult for me to burden, everything seems so difficult and the pandemic makes it worse. I don't know where to ask for help. I even think of giving up. But God, I know You will help me. deep down I believe that You are there watching me and never stop caring for me. This time Lord, please please help me with the workload. help me to achieve my goals and meet all the requirements. I know Your timing is perfect but I lose time already. Please help me. Don't leave me alone by myself.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.


```
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
144
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
229
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom